Astute Economics is a boutique economic consulting firm specialising in economic analysis and advice capable of withstanding the most robust reviews.
Our work is about applying economic tools, models and methodologies to achieve implementable solutions for our clients including private sector clients, not-for profits, government and industry bodies.
What makes us unique is that we assist our clients beyond the statistical analysis, modelling and report-writing phases of a normal consultancy. We allow our clients to take advantage of the latest digital technology including cloud-based enterprise-wide mobile applications developed on our AE-4SIGHT Platform.
“Helping organisations grow and innovate through astute design, analysis and technology.”
Our role is to work with you and your organisation to make well informed decisions and to assist you in delivering your digital and business strategy through a combination of analysis and technology.
We work closely with our clients to overcome real world challenges through the application of economic reasoning and techniques. We have an array of in-house micro-economic models and methodologies which enables us to:
- Identify data trends and patterns as well as their implications.
- Provide economic forecasting, micro-simulation and scenario analysis.
- Assess the costs and benefits of projects, programs and policies (e.g. IRR/ROI calculations).
- Provide financial assessments, business planning and business process optimisation.
Astute Economics combines our wealth of commercial experience in economics, analytics and technology to bring your organisations digital and business strategy to life.
We can help you exceed operational and strategic goals by:
- Increasing profitability through predictive data analytics.
- Optimising business processes through automated and executional tools.
- Managing and helping you understand your organisations financial position, customer/client base and operating market using data driven solutions.
Our personnel have advised and provided analysis for a diverse range of clients. Our major client groups are listed below.
Federal and State Government Departments
Not for Profit Organisations
Residential Aged Care Providers
Disability Services Providers
Industry Associations and Peak Bodies
As we continuously commit to the highest standards, we are always looking for exceptionally talented professionals to join us on our journey.
We’d love to hear from you!
If you have questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to reach us.
- +61 4 2702 0409